Request a callback
In this section, user can learn to create Leave Types that users can take. Leave type defines the different type of leaves. To create a new Leave type, follow the below given steps.
For an instructional demonstration video click here.
1. Go to Full Menu > Human Resource > Leave Type.
2. Click the 'Add' icon.
3. Fill in the required information.
4. Click 'Save' to create new leave type.
1. Check mark checkbox 'Apply After Full Quota' if the user can apply after the full quota of leaves, uncheck if not.
2. Check mark checkbox 'Carry Forward' if the leaves of this type can be carried forward.
3. Check mark checkbox 'Paid' if the leave type is paid. The paid leave types cannot be bifurcated.
4. Check mark checkbox 'Apply in Advance' if the user can apply in advance. If checked, then mention the number of days to apply in advance.
5. Leave allocation is the allocation of the leaves as per experience in company. To add more allocations, click the 'Add' icon.