Talygen – Business Management Automation is now available on Blackberry platform with many advanced features. Along with its time tracking which was available earlier, now it comes with features like project management, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), HRM (Leave Management), ticketing system and expense tracker. It has a very easy to use interface, saves time and allows you to manage your business from your Blackberry smart phones. The Blackberry app works with the Talygen SaaS / Cloud / web application.
What is new in version 1.1
- User can view listing of time entries day wise for time tracking done via Blackberry app or web app.
- Ability to create leads and convert them to clients.
- Tickets can be generated by users/clients for different departments/issues.
- Employee leave can be managed from this app.
- Company holidays can be set.
- Robust and state of the art calendar to view date of births, absentees, leave, date of joining.
- Create/select a project, task, departments, shifts and mark time tracked as billable or non-billable, enter description and track time.
- Add expenses related to project like traveling, food, hotel, etc...
- Edit/Delete time entries already clocked.
- Create new clients.
- Continue on old time tracking tasks.
- Supports background time tracking, while you access another application.
- Data is secure and saved in our cloud server storage.
- Ability to generate advanced report and export them in .pdf and excel formats for all the tasks logged using Blackberry application through the web application.
What you need to get started?
Download the Talygen Blackberry Business Management Automation application; create a free account from within your Blackberry or at our website http://www.talygen.com and login into the app to get started.
Create projects, clients from Blackberry application or optionally you can login to web app after creating an account, http://app.talygen.com and add advanced project data, which can be used for specific project and task based time tracking in the app.
Various people who need to charge clients by the hour, manage employee leave, holidays, tickets, leads, etc... Whether it's an IT company, photographers, lawyers, doctors, contractors or freelancers basically anyone who charges by the hour, use Talygen.
Data is stored online in a cloud server so whatever functionality you use from Blackberry app is always safe, and using the web app you can export various types of reports including billability reports in .pdf or excel formats. Using these reports you can charge your clients, on hours spent on their work.
As Talygen Blackberry Business Management Automation application is cloud based even if your Blackberry is not with you, all your data will be safe online, you just need to download Talygen Business Management Automation Blackberry application on any smartphone Blackberry device, sign in using your account details and voila your data will be back and you can track time.
Talygen allows you to keep track of your employees. If you are running a company you can create Talygen accounts for your employees and if they move offsite they can keep track of their time using the web app or Blackberry to punch in and punch out of a project, you can see real time updates of your employees through the web app, and bill your employee's time to your clients.