Request a callback
In this section, the assigned approvers can approve or reject the expenses. To approve the expense, follow the below given steps.
1. Go to Full Menu > Approval > Expense Approval
2. Reject: To Reject the expense entry, checkmark the entry in listing, click on Reject icon and enter the comment.
3. Approve: To approve the expense entry, checkmark the entry in listing and click on Approve icon. Enter the comment and mention if Reimburse by ‘Client or company’.
4. History: To view history of the expense entry, checkmark the entry in listing and click on View History icon.
5. Send for Correction: Click on the Send for Correction icon of the particular expense entry, to send it back to the user for corrections.
6. View Files: To view attached files, click on View Files icon of the particular expense entry.
7. Click ‘Save’ to make changes.
8. Comment: To add comment to the expense entry, click on the Comment button of the particular entry. Enter the comment and click on Post New Comment.