Request a callback
In this section, additional details of the prospect are added. This helps in maintaining a proper record of the prospective customers. To add additional details, follow below given steps.
For an instructional demonstration video click here.
1. Go to Full Menu > Prospect
2. Select the prospect in edit mode.
3. Click in “Company details” tab. Enter the Company name, website, address and click on next.
4. In Additional Contact, click on add contact, Enter the Name, Designation and contact details, then click on save.
5. Click on “Notes” tab, click on Add notes. Select the contact person, date, and mode of communication and enter the Comments. Then click on save note.
6. Next go to “follow up” tab, to add follow up click on add follow up and select the contact person, date, time, mode of communication and enter comment. Now click on save.
7. Then click on attachments. Enter the file name and browse the attachment. Click on upload to save the attachment.
8. Then click on additional owner tab to add additional prospect owner. Select the modules and privileges, then click on Submit.
9. Lastly click on custom field tab and enter the details and click save.